Nakita ko lang. Para may year in review din ako. Haha.
1. What made you feel the most alive this year?
When I received the news that my visa was approved. I felt like all the sacrifices my parents had just for me will be totally worth it in no time.
2. How did you surprise yourself in 2016?
I am capable to do any odd jobs. Surprise, surprise!
3. What did you do this year that you regret?
4. What made you cry the hardest this year?
When our resident minister prayed for us and I remembered my nanay and tatay, all their sacrifices and hardships and how blessed and loved I am.
5. Which friends have been there for you the most in 2016?
My cousins – Gelat and Phot.
6. What are you most grateful for as this year draws to a close?
That I am one step closer to my dreams.
7. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
8. What did you do to take care of yourself this year?
Spa, facial, body massage. Haha.
9. Where was the best place you traveled to this year?
Here in Australia.
10. What did you do for the first time in 2016?
Paid photoshoot! (Small business of my cousin and I here) Haha.
11. What did you do for the last time in 2016?
I think none. I am still doing what I was doing since the year started.
12. Which days from 2016 will you never forget?
When my family is complete for the first time ever ever just before I got here.
13. What did you accomplish this year that you’re proud of?
That I was able to come here armed with just faith, courage and a lot of help from God and my family.
14. Who did you need to forgive this year?
15. What were you most afraid of this year?
That I will not succeed and all the sacrifices of my parents will come to waste.
16. How did life surprise you this year?
That even if I am already nearing my big 3-0, I can still start over again.
17. How was this year better than 2015?
I am here in a foreign land where I can see myself staying for a very long time.
18. How was this year worse than 2015?
I am not with my family.
19. Who did you miss the most over the past year?
My family, my nephews and niece and my kingkong barbie tropa.
20. What was the most valuable thing you spent money on this year?
None? Haha. I’m practically broke.
21. What did you waste too much money on this year?
22. How did you spend your birthday this year?
I had a very simple lunch with my family.
23. What was the best book you read in 2016?
Harry Potter books for the nth time. Haha.
24. What do you wish you’d spent more time doing this year?
Read. Draw. Paint. Catch up with Friends.
25. What do you wish you’d spent less time doing?
26. What made you the angriest in 2016?
27. When did you feel the most at peace this year?
When I am with my family and nanay’s health is stable.
28. What is the biggest risk you took in 2016?
Going here and starting over again.
29. What made you laugh the hardest this year?
30. What ended for you in 2016?
My bum days. haha.
31. What began for you in 2016?
New adventure here.
32. What song will always remind you of this year?
St. Cecilia – Foo Fighters. Just because i always listen to it every train ride.
33. How did this year differ from the way you thought it would go?
It is not easy than I hoped for but it is manageable.
34. How would you describe your personal style over the past year?
Still homeless style. hahaha.
35. Who in your life did you look up to the most this year?
Still my eldest brother. From highschool til now. He’s still my personal hero.
36. Which quote best sums up the past year for you?
“For when I am weak, then I am strong.”
37. Did you fall in love this year?
Sadly no. Lol.
38. Did your heart break this year?
39. What was your favorite TV show in 2016?
Frequency. Stranger Things. Making a Murderer. Reply 1988. Descendants of the Sun. Survivor Gen X vs Millenials.
40. Which (if any) new years resolutions did you keep this year?
I never had a new years resolution for the longest time.
41. Which (if any) new years resolutions will you be making for next year?
Now I will have one. I would like to try to have a project 365, I was inspired to make one because of Livingston.
42. What disappointed you the most in 2016?
That I am in debt?
43. Who did you rely on the most in 2016?
Phot, Wewel and Gelat. Mga tagapagaligtas.
44. Who might you owe an apology to at the end of this year?
God and my parents. Still got a lot of shortcomings.
45. How did you grow as a person over the past year?
I feel that I am more mature now. Naks! Tsaka di na ako masyadong tsismosa. Haha.
46. What made you feel the most stuck this year?
My lovelife. Zero. Haha.
47. What made you feel the most inspired this year?
When I got here, I got inspired to work hard and earn my dreams so i can bring my parents and siblings and their families here.
48. If you could go back and give yourself a single piece of advice on the first day of 2016, what would it be?
Wag susuko. Kapit lang.
49. What’s the most important thing you learned this year?
That nothing in this life comes easy.
50. What do you hope will be different for you by this time next year?
I will be debt free. I can give money to my parents regularly and I can travel. Woohoo.